Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 13

Teachers are some of the best designers there is! We are always thinking and using creativity in ways to further our students learning and knowledge. 
After reading chapter 8 I think Scratch is a really cool program for a theatre classroom.  It allows the students to use and manipulate audio tracks and music as well as video.  I would use this in the rehearsal process. 
I would also like to use the DigitalStorybook.  I would use it to see what the students are learning about the script or play we are studying.
Math was always a hard subject for me. The visual Aid that helped me the most in math was simple graghs and charts.

Jonassen, D., Howland, J., Marra, R. M., & Crismond, D. (2008). Meaningful Learning with Technology (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment