Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spreadsheet Assignment

I believe there are somethings that spreadsheet is useful for but I dont think I will use it much in my classroom.  I suppose because you only have to enter in the formula one time and it will do the work for you it is better than a calculator because when using a calculator you have to press in the formula every time.  I have a hard time letting technology take control, personally, so I would rather have to manually figure out the answer every time. Teachers use spreadsheets to record data, create assignments and take attendance.  I like the idea of using speadsheets to take attendance and record data but I am not so sure about creating assignments.  I think maybe I am just not comfortable with the technology enough yet to create assignments with it.  I am excited to learn more about it though! Hopefully I can use it in my classroom at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment